Re: Repeater

Hi Ted,

It's not that we're uber-cool... I use anything I can get my hands on to
loop. We've just gone around and around ad-nausea about the forthcoming
Repeater... I thought I had coined a funny phrase, albeit at your expense.
Sorry. If you would just do a search of the archives for 'Repeater' you'll
understand what all the replies are about. You'd be surprised how much
stuff you can find in the archives by the way... You've just come along a
bit late and got caught in the crossfire. I apologize for this. I hadn't
read all the posts and just replied to yours.

Peace,
-Miko

>>> tgeerdi@wpo.it.luc.edu 05/08/01 10:13AM >>>
Wow, I sense some arrogance on this list.  I asked one simple question
about a brand new LOOPING product that isn't even out on the market yet
and was reprimanded off-list and now a cocky response on-list.  Miko,
what's the point in telling me to check out the archives when two people
were already kind enough to post the link?  Or do you only read the
archives and disregard the current posts?  It's not like I was asking for
pirated software.  And I wasn't trying to sell Acid Pro for $99.  I just
wanted to know what the Repeater is.  I'm fairly new to the list but have
been looping for about 10 years, mostly with reel-to-reel and old Digitech
pedals.  I suppose that's not cool though.  On this list you're only cool
if you have a Jamman, a Boomerang, and/or Acid Pro.

Thanks to those of you who were nice and sent me the link to the Repeater.

Time to unsubscribe though.

Ted

>>> Mbiffle@svg.com 05/08/01 10:35AM >>>
I'd tell you, but I don't want to 'repeat' myself... 8-) Maybe check the
archives?

-Miko

>>> tgeerdi@wpo.it.luc.edu 05/07/01 06:00PM >>>
Who makes the repeater?
Is there a website that tells about them?

Ted