Re: FESTIVAL of VOICE + ELECTRONICS this coming TUESDAY, MAY 8th at 8 p.m. at the RIO THEATRE

Aargh! You're such a tease! I really wanted to go to this, but I'm looking
at apartments all week. (I'm getting a good kick in the pants for finding
new place, in that my apartment is about to be condemned.)

I'd submit a request that you guys have these things on weekends, but I
understand that the theatre is probably tied up on weekends all the time.

Everybody who can, go to this! It will be worth your while!

Matt Davignon