Re: LA Looping Fest

hey andre,

great point! assuming that steve is even interested in this, i think he
should be the focal point as well. you're right, we can do a local loop
hang any time. and i'd love to do something regular and like you said,
have 'official' events somewhere like the alterknit. there's also alot of
other cool places we could hold it as well. my space is open anytime
anyone wants to use it. again, as you said, let's wait and see what steve
thinks and then we can plan an additional 'la loopers league' gathering
:-)

sounds like fun to me! you guys are gonna keep me out of trouble :-)

later,

tony