Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #307

Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:30:03 -0700
From: "Rick Walker \(loop.pool\)" <GLOBAL@cruzio.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: OT:  F*ck H*ck,  Tom's the man

Rick Walker (loop.pool)" wrote:
> ...Anyone interested in being considered for participation (I feel like
> Huckleberry Finn trying to get people to pay him to let him
> paint his fence ;-)

actually, that was tom sawyer's gig... in that friendship finn was way the
slacker, t.s. the huckster...

a:c

rick replies:   well, it jus goes to show ya', read too many of them dang
'quipment manuels an ya fergets yer learnin'

anyway, wasn't Huck the bass player in Nirvana?

no again, him + his bro were those crowded house guys!     ;-)

oh, i SLAY me....

a:c

++++++++
just what the world needs....