Re: Repeater?EDP?Boss?

Nick
I am in the same situation except I have the boss rc-20.  I am going to
return it and I am now deciding between the echoplex, repeater and boomerang.
I play guitar and would like to use whatever I end up getting for live
playing. The RC-20 can save loops after power down , I do not think the
echoplex r boomerang do this. It appears that the repeater saves to a memory
card of some type. Can you be a little more specific about the limitations of
the boomerang? Also, you should check the archives of this list, there have
been a lot of ongoing discussion about this same topic.