Repeater record/ overdub

In a message dated 9/9/01 11:32:55 AM, Hedewa7@aol.com writes:

<< apparently, ya missed a l'il bit of my point:
if repeater is in *overdub* mode *before* ye begin recording, then:
ending *record* w/another *record command* commences *overdub*.
so ifya leave the repeater in *overdub* as a default-state, there are no
extra button-presses. >>

Mayby this is a midi footcontroller thing?  I've tried the "*overdub* mode
*before* ye begin recording" thing and the result is the same - hitting
"record" to end your first pass puts the unit in play mode and not
"record"/
"overdub" - at least on the unit I've got. - Paul