Re: The Big Bump issue.

I'm not sure why you don't just record a blank loop first, at your desired
tempo/length and then, open it back up and start playing.  I do it with big
pad-like volume swells all the time, and it works fine.  No bump.  This is
the
only way you could do it on the JamMan as well.  The EDP will finish a
loop and
keep you in record, I understand, but I'm not sure if anything else does.

Hope this helps,

Mark Sottilaro