Re: Repeater's bump-Bang !

I don't know if it's "absolutely impossible to improvise...", it's just
that it doesn't work as well.

With all due respect to JamMan users, this reminds me of writers who in
years past had never used a word processor, and proclaimed as long as they
had a typewriter they saw no need to do so. Needless to say, as soon as
they did try a word processor, they were sold. Why? Simply because it was a
better way of doing things. The same holds true for the EDP style of
interactively setting loop point and seamlessly overdubbing, it's a lot
better way in many regards.

Which is not to say that 4 tracks, pitch shifting, time stretching,
resampling, storage of loops and loop parameters isn't pretty damn cool,
'cause it ceratinly is...

best-

Mark