Re: Crusher X and Tuareg...........tres cool programs

i must heartily second the Tuareg vote.  his interface/mixer
concept and mixing functions are both simple and genius.  one of
those ideas you really wonder why it hadn't turned up before.
apart from a lack of zero-crossing support in the variator and
gate mask functions, and some interface quibbles in this
version, 1.5,  i absolutely love it.  best $35 i've ever spent
on software.  and pretty much all of my current gripes are being
addressed in Tu2, which sounds like it's fairly close at hand
(don't quote me, i'm only hoping).  it sounded like he had a lot
of the underlying audio processing code complete and he was
working on the interface.

gotta check out this crusher x program now ...  i've been using
HOG http://shoko.calarts.edu/hog/ to convolve wave samples and
get some really odd stuff to fart around in Tuareg with.  HOG's
a beta program, so it's got a couple bugs, but it's a blast,
highly recommended.  btw, anyone know of any other available
wave convolution programs, or programs that have that function?

love,

mike