Re: Space Station

> I found that the 2120 does a lot of what the Space Station does...but not
> quite.  Like I can get a backwards delay going, but I can't mute the
incoming
> signal.  I thought the upgrade from the 2112 would render my space
>station
> useless, but it wasn't the case.

Hmm. I could have sworn I've done this before. I'll check when I get home -
I think you can, but there's a trick to it.

> I've been thinking about putting it in my Repeater's effects loop, but
haven't
> yet, due to it's mono input.  I bet it would be sonic mayhem.

I have two mono effects on my repeater, and use the pan to control the mix
-
that way, you get two effects. Come to think of it, I pretty much have all
my stereo fx sends set up that way :>

Jonathan