cd trade.....i luvs new music

pedro.....ill send you my newest offings, a full c.d. of my stuff "THE M
KLOBUCHAR BAND" music.....its becoming somewhat '"ambient" much to my
surprise, im moving away from the guitar and using my air synth/fx and
casio
cz 5000.....send me your address and ill get it off to ya in a day or
so.....cant wait to give your tunes a listen.....michael klobuchar 352
grace
st. pittsburgh pa. 15211

p.s. anyone else up for a trade (i cant listen to mp3s or stuff on the
puter
so i know im missing a world of tunes)