Re: Adrenalinn - more info please

>Hmmmm.  Maybe it's just a combo of my Steinberger and the 2120.  You're
using a
>stick, eh?

Sticks don't sound so good distorted. I'd pretty much given up on the idea.

I'm tempted to put a pair of AT7 in my 2120s to see if I can tame the gain
into something a little musical. Are there any preamp tubes with even
>less<
gain?

>Most of my presets are based on ones that
>came with the unit, with some tweaks.  I may just not be very discerning.

None of the presets use nearly enough of the box's power for mangling and
looping. Give it another look - it's capable of some really wild stuff.
I'll
send you some examples.

bIz