OT: Line6 filter efx

Anyone using a FilterPro of purple stomp?

I'm thinking I'd like to add some filter type efx to my setup and was
wondering if these are any good. I can't seem to find _any_ information
online about the purple floor box. Line6 has downloadable manuals for
their other equipment, but I couldn't find one for this one.

I noticed that the FilterPro has an Electrix Filter Factory emulation.
Is it any good?

Greg