Re: magazines

At 8:55 AM -0700 4/12/02, G. Ratte' wrote:

>Electronic Musician ain't bad, but feels like it never really got the
>hang of
>the electronic thing and is playing catch-up...kinda like a harried
>40-year-old cover band keyboard guy buying his first groovebox or
>something
>to 'keep up with the kids.'

EM's editorial policy includes offering a lot of instructional
articles targeted at beginners and novices. That makes for a lot of
ho-hum reading (or not-reading) for the rest of us, but they also
include a lot of articles focusing on the avant garde. I subscribe to
both Keyboard and EM (as well as CMJ and a slew of others).

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com