Re: EDP Problem

I did notice the first time I started my EDP, it went through it's
little boot process then I got a blank screen.  Wouldn't do anything.  I
restarted it, then it seemed fine.  Goes through the LOOP3 v5 screen
twice.  Could I have something wrong?  Didn't have a huge amount of time
to play with it yet.  I'd be working with it now, if stupid Powerpoint
would run sorneson compressed quick time video.  That's another story...

Mark Sottilaro