Re: EDP Hardware Interface

In my example no function is shared across one "button."   I think you
catch
my drift.

Let me try this another way again -- because the hardware interface on the
Repeater is different, you tend to THINK and DO things differently.  I'm
not
saying better, just different.  Because the hardware interface is
different,
you can do different things than on the EDP, right?.

My point is, if the face-plate hardware of the EDP could evolve once to
"catch up" with the software, what would you and Kim like to see to make
things easier for first-time buyers?

The EDP is so rich in functionality -- yet a user who buys one with the
Loop
IV software will need TWO "manuals" to understand how to get into it.

Looks like that DVD tutorial is a must have for new EDP buyers.  I'd
suggest
one ships with every EDP box!

David

P.S> Evolving hardware is much harder (ouch!) than evolving the software I
know.