----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Lawson" <steve@steve-lawson.co.uk>

Is it any good?
Well, spatial noises as far as art is concerned is a matter of mood -
at the moment it's okay, but if I were in a shitty mood, I'd say this
were just aural jerking off, and advise the guy to sell hot dogs or
cut lawns for a living.<<<

I HATE reviews like this

And...he had to pay $20 to get the review!

"# Reviews are $20 each. Please make check payable to NY Rock.
(Note, we have top-notch writers and do not expect them to work
for free.) Payment guarantees an honest, objective review. Refunds a
re not granted for any reason."

* David Beardsley
* http://biink.com
* http://mp3.com/davidbeardsley