Re: I'm really sorry...

Ok, i understand i have to clear to who is a message. The last was for
greg.
This is for Richard and Stuart and Dennis and Sine@
I have no so many maney.... And consider that i have an unused pc (i use it
only for internet!) that i buyed to do music. I can't understand well
programs. Also because i have all cracked programs without manuals...
Anyway
something make me crazy in pc. I prefer real time fisical effect at least
now.
Thanks anyway!
So, maybe the rc 20 is as the repeater, but 10 loops means not that all ten
play togheter, but that you can have ten position for presaved loops and on
each one you can overdub, but that if you pass from one to the other you
play only the one on wich you are now?
I mean: if you have just time without positions you can't control sounds
(layers? phrase? loops, overdubs?)  each from the other separately. Maybe
with and undo you could undo the last one and stop. If i read that rc2o has
got 10 loops, and I NEVER LOOPED  before, nor i am a musician nor i have
any
idea on anything of this world you are so in, i just imagine that the ten
positions are like ten bottles: you can fill or empty them separately.
Alias, i could overdub as much as i want (till 5,5min) on each loop, they
ten play all togheter, but i can control the time and volume and reverse of
the selected one. Also, i can delete the selected one while the other nime
still play. IS IT SO????????
Because i am putting togheter pieces of puzzle and i'm thinking to
understand that it is not so, that the ten memories are like ten
radiostation, and if i select one i listen only that one. And also, that is
the worse thing, that in this one i can yes overdub as much as i wnt, but
if
i press the two pedals i can only erese all the loop, all the overdubs in
that memory.. But it is so absurd that it would be really crazy from boss,
especially because they say it is good for live performances.
It would be absourd.
But maybe i only am not into the material world and i think 375 euro or $
are a lot only because i am poor, while for an instrument they are too
few...
I relly have no idea. Anyway i decided to take the rc20. Well, it is a
money
matter. Respect to the dl4 i need much more time. But i would have liked
it.
And, especially, i oredered personally from a little shop. I can't stop the
order, nor leave that person with a rc20 without money.
The next time i will at first search on internet for mailing lists about
what i need..
I sincerely thanks you all.
The boomerang is still too expansive for me. DENNIS!!!!!!!!!!
You have to be very reach!!! I searched orville in internet, it costs, from
6000 to 4000 $ more or less!!!!
I will not search kyma, i imagine is the same!
Anyway thank You for the suggestion, I think you centred the point. One of
the points. I need to stard gfrom simple and cheep things because i change
mood and idea quickly. Also I think that if my looper will be simple and by
force limited, i will be stimulated to supply with my imagination and art,
and also i would understadn what i really need and be able to choose well
my
next effect.
Thanks to Stuart too and to Sine@...
Don't dubt i will of course let you know all what i will found with rc20.
Fuck, but i will need an amplifier...
Mmm, maybe at the beginning i will connect it to my hi-fi...
So, guys, can anybody suggest me a multieffect , cheep!, that does delays,
reverbs, chorus, echo, distortion, and other effect that can give dramatic
effects to voice? I would buy a cheep one.
Thanks!
Ah, i will steal the "delay lama". Do you know if there is a cd or group so
named, or it is still free? It could be a good title for a track with loops
sounding as mantras...