loopers zeitgeist

<PRE>well.....wherever we hold this year's "WORLD LOOPFEST" that's where
we should
all move to.....i decided for the new year to quit watching the news, it
is
making me nuts yet here we are talking about moving out of america on LD
(my
little "escape" universe).....ladies and gentlemen, these are some truely
weird times, seems ive already "been here, done that" though for a really
long time AND NOTHING CHANGES.....perhaps it's no longer taking my meds
thats
makin me a little edgy.....i just had a thought (surprise!), what if they
could just pull the plug on the internet, what if there was no more LD,
e-mail, news lists, JUST TV would exist and all that would be on would be
FUCKIN BUSH AND THE FUCKIN BUSH PUPPETS.....is it possible to move far
enuf
away from their dreams of empire.....yikes!......actually, im very happy
because i do not have to work tonite so im off to throw a few switches and
begin to make the big NOISE.....a true AMOR-I-CAN.....:).....michael