Re: punk loops (was OT(minutemen))

yes, Burroughs (W.S.) is oft. considered an "original punk" and wrote about
cut-ups and tape loops (actually did some work wioth looping of spoken word
tapes).
check his "The Ticket that Exploded" and "The Job" (both books).

i consider the work of Peaches to be great contemporary punk looping
music/songwriting.

http://www.madhappy.tv

http://www.SoundOptik.com

http://www.StreetSyndicate.com