RE: Bill Walker's amp modeler

> It just stands to reason that eventually computing power and good
> software would eventually be able to model a tube amp effectively.

yeah, they finally got close enough for me.
i still use my marshall, but don't think i'll be carrying it to gigs
anymore.

i've been getting pretty good results with a digitech gnx3 going
into a fender blues junior.  the tube combo warms it up quite a bit.
the modelers are great for looping because you don't have to mic the
amp to get different tones into the loop.

>...Anyway, I swear by my Johnson...

careful, now...