Re: The Loop.pooL in Paris.

Greg,

In a message dated 7/1/03 1:03:57 PM, ghunicycle@yahoo.com writes:

>Someone ask him if he's ever going to update the tour diary on his web
>page. Nary a peep for the last two weeks.

Been there done that (off list). Rick mentions two factors mainly--
poor availability of internet access on the road in EU and that he is
busy, busy, busy, busy, busy, busy, busy, busy, busy. Okay? He says
he had some dates "fall through" but some others spontaneously
appear as well. But the tour goes on and (I suppose) he'll get to
the "diary" eventually . . . as soon as he is humanly able (I'd guess).
Think of it as a good sign. He' gigging around the "old country" and
must be having one heck of a good time. Sounds like a bang up
success to me anyway.

Best,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3s.com/tedkillian