Re: Reaktor 4 as gtr processor

Hmmm, I'm listening to the samples... and I'm a bit unimpressed.
They're at a high bitrate, yet they sound thin... were you going
directly into some A/D converter when you made this?  I'm curious to
know the recording process... sounds like the guitar wasn't put through
a good preamp or something.

Other than that the effects sound interesting, but for $500 I'd just as
soon get a couple of Lexicon Vortexes or a used Lexicon MPX1 and free
up my CPU for other stuff.  Maybe I'm just old school but I like
dedicated hardware for some stuff.

Mark Sottilaro