RE: gibson echoplex

--- 'Twas wroten:
> >Yea, any company associated with Guitar Center is a
> bust to be sure.
> >They hire people that are idiots driven by pushing
> product out the door at the highest price possible.

Hmmm, I've had a couple of less than ideal dealings
with Musician's Fiend over the years, but nonetheless
I do have to say that probably 90-95% of the purchases
I've made through them have been fine; decent prices
and reasonably fast delivery... I would definitely
prefer to do business with the friendly locals, but I
think overall we tend to make the Fiend out to be way
worse than they really are.

-t-