RE: cynics vs. clinics (re: Repeater pitch shift)

Hi,

Don't know about any video yet released but Andre LaFosse is up to one
on the EDP, I've heard. There are a lot of informative texts on
different looping techniques at his web site
http://www.altruistmusic.com/EDP/index.html

The Swedish Television is working on a documentary on live looping to be
broadcasted in a month or two. I'll post in online then. They filmed
some duo improvisations this summer with me and Matthias Grob and also
did separate personal interviews. I had to speak in Swedish but Matthias
did it all in English. But I guess this video will be more about the
philosophy of  improvisation than straight technical matters.

>From the same tour I posted a bunch of sound clips with included
"loopist notes" that refer to different looping techniques being
performed by different musicians during a  group improvisation. Looping
devices used in the examples are the EDO, the Repeater and Reason
(laptop).
http://www.looproom.com/listening.php#tour2k3

Best wishes

Per Boysen