Gig Spam: Jerry Marotta and Tom Griesgraber

Hi all,

Just a quick note to pass along that post-NAMM I'll be doing a pair of duo
shows with drummer Jerry Marotta in S. CA.  They are:

Tom Griesgraber - Chapman Stick (with some loops, Stick-synth, etc)
Jerry Marotta - drums and percussion

Los Angeles - Wed Jan 21, 8pm
Molly Malone's - 575 S. Fairfax Ave
$10, tickets at the door.  www.mollymalonesla.com

San Diego - Thu Jan 22, 8pm
Dizzy's - 344 7th (between J and K)
$12, tickets at the door.  All Ages.

We'll also be doing a pair of radio shows broadcast both on San Diego FM
stations, and the internet:

Th - Jan 15, 7:15pm (PT) on KSDS Jazz 88
88.3FM in San Diego, www.jazz88.org
(live call in show for us from NAMM, but they should have some new music
from
us to play)

Wed Jan 21, 6:30pm (PT) on KPBS's show "The Lounge"
89.5 FM in San Diego, www.kpbs.org
(taped show of a live studio appearance the day before).

While I'm spending your bandwith... I'll also be playing solo at:

Stick Night LA (featuring short sets from 11 of the world's best Stick
playe
rs)
Fri Jan 16, 7-11 PM - The Gig in Los Angeles
8771 W Pico in Los Angeles - 7-11pm
tel: 310-275-2619, tickets $12 at the door

and:
46 Annual Grammy Awards Show Post Party
Feb 8, I'll be playing solo from 9:15pm-12:45am
Los Angeles
(private event... I throw it in here just in case anyone is going.. and
probably because it makes me look cooler than I actually am ;)

Thanks for reading.. do say hi if you make it to any of these.  I'll also
be
demoing for and hanging around the Sennheiser and Stick Enterprises'
booths at
NAMM.  I'm quite eager to talk looping these days.

Best,
Tom Griesgraber
www.thossounds.com