Re: Mac/PC

--- matt davignon <mattdavignon@hotmail.com> wrote:

> 2nd hard drive. I can't
> say much about Mac, except about 3/4 of the laptop
> performers I know use
> 'em, mostly because Max/MSP has been only available
> for Mac until recently.

Yep, that's the main reason I replaced my Win98
machine, when it finally broke down for good (keyboard
wasn't working - replacement keyboard didn't work
either, weird shutdown behavior - the works), with a
Mac iBook - wanted to run Max/MSP and didn't believe
Cycling74 would have the Windows port ready for
another couple of years.

Ironically, my use of Max/MSP has been minimal...

Paolo