Re: Noob saxist feedback question

I've got a Shure wireless setup with a Shure SM98 mic that I
usually use for performing.

I haven't  tried it onstage yet with the Boomerang, but when
I practice with a fairly loud recording, there is still
background noise. I don't know how much of a problem this
will be when playing with a loud band!?

Any experiences?
Tom