Re: Adrian Belew

Fabio,

I haven't bought the CD yet. Thanks for making us aware of it.

There's an interesting sample "teaser" posted for streaming at:

http://www.murple.com/media/adrianbelew-sideoneteaser.mp3

Criticism that I've read about the CD is mostly about it's being
too short (only about 30 mins long). I have nothing but respect
for Mr. Belew but I may wait awhile before I get around to buying
this one. Perhaps I'll wait 'til all 3 sides are out later this year.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."