Re: main difference betwween Moebius and Ableton Live

sonic steph wrote:
> I just mean when you stop to record the loop, the loop is played without
> delay -  like for a classic "loop pedal" (the boomerang I have does this
> very fine..)

Mobius will behave more like a Boomerang.  What I think you are
talking about is called "first loop capability" which means that the loop
length is defined by two taps of a switch.  Live cannot do this, you
have to pre-define the loop length in "bars" (Live users please
correct me here).  Once the loop has finished recording it will begin
playback immediately, but you have less control over exactly how
long the loop will be.  In practice this means that you must have
a good feel for the tempo Live is recording in so you can predict
when the loop will end.  If you are playing along with a background
loop this is easy.  But if you are recording the first loop
in silence, this is difficult without an audible or visible metronome.

Jeff