From: "mrweasel" <mrweasel@eircom.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: RE: Looperlative - Max Time?
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:52:30 -0000

If you loop over the same track several times (overdubbing), does it
decrease the available looping time or is it?
Say if I have a 20sec loop on which I overdub 10 times, will I have as much
looping time after the tenth loop or will my available time decrease after
each overdub?

Someone was saying the Looperlative doesn't store loops. Is that right? Is
the memory volatile?
  _____