Re: Looperlative - Max Time?

i never record my performances,i am to lazy for it,but
if i do i sometimes just save a loop i think it sounds
cool in the repeaters flashcard,but when i hear it
back i regret not having recorded the whole
proccess!like kim was saying the evoultion is the
interesting part to see how it was done.Perhaps this
could help me see how and what i did by accident and
use those techniques in other improvs or reproduce it
as a live loop composition...

www.luis-angulo.com