Re: Recording looping (was: Looperlative - Max Time?)

> It may be OT here but that's actually a musical mind training method
>that
> I have found very rewarding. Try to keep as much of the musical
> structuring "unplayed" in your short time memory and let those
>underlying
> structures influence your actually playing. What you may  stuff away
>into
> your memory (instead of explicitly playing it) may be  chord vamps,
> counter melodies or grooves. Any listener will "hear"  them anyway,
> although maybe differently according to their own  references. By
> practicing that way you can learn to play lines that  "imply more than
>is
> physically heard". I find that tremendously  exciting!
Oh I always play this way. I'm never able to play what I hear in my head
anyway. LOL!!
That's also a bit like listening to a very quiet radio when you are
driving.
You hear some part of a song you know but don't recognise it and
reconstruct
a completely another one. Fun.

Ben.

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les
tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.