Re: MaxMSP looping -

Jeff Kaiser wrote:
> boy, is it ever addicting......

> Jeff Kaiser http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com pfMENTUM.com •
> AngryVegan.com
>

> On May 6, 2006, at 10:00 AM, Stefan Tiedje wrote:
>
>> I'll be happy to get anybody going with Max, but be aware its
>> really addicting...

Okay. I just got my maxMSP+Jitter serials - I AM addicted!

Stefan also wrote:
 > "I just have a client in the studio who wants to incorporate as many
 > VST's as possible and was wondering why I don't have a big collection
 > of them."

Stefan, I really do hear you with regard to the vst plugins - I run
Live, Reaktor and MaxMSP now, no other vsts, and I will "port" my
favourite reaktor setups directly to max - this is really easy to do,
and my favourite looping delay right now is just a simple delay-line
with a cool feedback path, and this can be done just fine in max.

 > LLoopp
Wow. I didn't know they had an XP beta for this :) I'll run have a look
right now! Anything that'll provide some good basic fun for starting my
patches is cool.

a.