Re: Looping stuff for Mac....

On 27 aug 2006, at 00.26, Jeff Kaiser wrote:

> Do you have max? I'm curious if the max patch itself would work on
> your machine.....

No Max, but Max/msp Runtime, due to Pluggo. I'm sorry I don't have
time to test it on my Powerbook. Gear is being stuffed and I'm about
to leave this spot for ten days.

> Per, have you tried it with the internal sound card?

No. But it would probably work because it does on others Macs. On my
G5 I have a similar issue with IP-telephone activities in Skype. So I
keep the POwrbook daisy chained (Internet sharing by Firewire800) and
use it only for making phone calls through the built-in sound card
and mic. I guess the G5 has some problem with PCI Pro audio
interfaces regarding software that are made for using the built-in
sound card?

Kaiserloop looks nice though, by the first functions you chose to put
into it (looking at buttons and faders while imagining what it would
sound like)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)