Re: OT: Tube vs. DSP Amps, Mid Range Vs. Botique, etc

Super cool...I know Nels Cline has recorded a bunch with one of these. I
love less knobs.

In the unbelievably cheap department, I've heard a lot of good things
about the Epiphone Junior, which is a 5-watt tube amp with only a volume
control. It comes in a combo with 8" speaker for a bit more, but I dig
the head cuz it's LESS THAN A HUNDRED BUCKS.
http://www.zzounds.com/item--EPIEPAEMJRH

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com