Re: im about to start a war

Yeah - the Intel marketing babble confuses the heck out of me.  But I made sure that the Toshiba had a real Core 2 Duo in it (vs. Core Duo), and I'm glad I did.  They sort of mask the facts with the "Centrino" label, because Centrino can mean Core Duo *or* Core 2 Duo, and also includes a specific set of motherboards and wireless chips.