RE: What's the best vocal looper to buy

The EDP sounds interesting.  I want to be able to record a whole
song, part by part, and solo over it vocally - this could require at
least four parts in at least three sections.  Check out Vocaloop.com
for a guy who is doing what I have in mind.  What equipment do you
think he is using?  I can't tell from the videos, but it looks like
he's got LOTS of pedals on the floor.

Also on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAtatKjDxEs

And better yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l073tuzxoV0&feature=related
(but skip to about 2:22 to hear the song I'm talking about.  I won't
tell you what song it is, but lets just say maybe in Scandinavia MJ
is still PC.)

So, would the 198 seconds in the EDP be enough to do what he is
doing?  is it expandable?  It may be out of my price range for a
first unit.   I'd have to buy pedals for it too, right?  Sweetwater
lists it at $999.

Michael C.