Re: WG: european adventures shoutouts and thanks

Rainer,

Thanks for including mention of my name in that august group.

It was great getting to see and chat with you again up in Boisie.

I have to say that BEMF3 was the best ever.

It's really quite amazing the collection of talent and creativity (and
shear craziness) that gathered for the event.

Long may it thrive.

Ted