Re: Interactive Looping with Crowd

Tim

Okay, I'm counting on you to do that next month at The Nave when the
five of us (Daryl Shawn/Jim Goodin, Tim, myself, and Rob Byrd) get
together to play ... (SHAMELESS GIG SPAM: that would be The Nave,
Clarendon Hill Presbyterian Church, Somerville, MA on Saturday, 2
August beginning at 7:00 PM ... Five Knaves in The Nave!)

*GRIN

Dennis