Re: Interactive Looping with Crowd

This is such a cool idea and something I've thought of at least with hand drums.  We ought to put out I don't a few pieces of PVC pipe which I can chase down if sounds like a good idea.

On this note have any of ever heard the Ellipsis Arts release of a few years ago 'Gravikorrds, Whirlies & Pyrophones'.  It's a CD of all kinds of experimental  instruments by the likes of William Eaton and others.  Foreword by no other than Tom Waits.  Think this is out of print but anyone is interested and has trouble finding it would probably be justifiable to rip/post, I have the CD.

Looking fwd Dennis thanks for plugging us.