Re: OT: Hey Loopers< MF is blowing out Mackie SRM 350 p.a.portable PA speakers

The FBTs are the only ones I haven't heard. I think there is a store here
in
Boise that carries them. Are they from Italy as well?

One phrase I seen from a handful of audiofiles is "Great, for a cabinet
not
made out of wood".  Now, I am wondering, weight aside (because these
things
would weigh a ton), what would something like a FCB, Mackie, or FBL 12"
powered cab would sound like if it were made out of a decent wood, rather
than mold?

Kris