Re: What would loopers do without power?

At 5:24 PM +0200 7/22/08, Per Boysen wrote:

>...I guess the Chapman Stick is out of the
>question, being an electric instrument? Too bad, because that has been
>on my wish list for decades....

Hah!  Oh ye of little faith.  ;)

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM5S-1zOK0U
                and/or
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcZ7Deu0V9A

Actually, I think that Bob Culbertson may have the only one of these:
he was able to convince Emmett to build him one as a prototype, IIRC.

However, I'm certain there's simply no way to stop the good Mssr.
Chapman from building things, even if no electricity were available.
Two weeks after the grid goes down and I'm betting Stick Enterprises
starts putting these on the market.

        --m.
--
_____
"Image is blasphemy. Text is heresy. The spoken word is a lie."