Re: ebow for piano

from Scott Duncan:

Your questions led me to think.....what of having a kitten play inside the (open) piano? Not very reasonable/ sensible I suppose, but you could or might get:  plucking and scraping, and some damping of course; all uncontrolled/ unexpected/ unpredictable. It might curl up and do nothing -- blocking off a set of strings....

But with a live video feed to a screen, an audience might enjoy the experiment visually too. Use whatever loopers you prefer......
    Then...... you add the mouse......

     meowBow......