Re: ebow for piano OT

I remember exactly the same piece, for me it was third grade. awesome!
Soon after I heard that, my teacher brought in a Minimoog for us to fool
around with for a couple of class periods.

It makes me sad that music has been cut at so many schools, I always
remembered these experiences.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com