OT Re: DISAGREEMENTS and THIS LIST was goo now Sercret Chord

Krispen Hartung wrote:
> I use my fingers too, Mark, and I'm not the best a math, and my wife
> also does all the finances in the house, but I kicked butt in logic at
> the university and was able to convert entire paragraphs of common
> language arguments into sybolic logic and tell whether they were valid
> or not.

In UK while I was a pre-teen schoolkid for some reason the powers that
be decided that symbolic logic (in it's guise as Set Theory) needed to be
taught
as a pre-cursor to maths.
I don't know what the other kids made of this (or indeed the teachers) but
I found it incredibly easy to draw the diagrams and get the answers,
...it felt like cheating.

Maybe that helps to explain the following "mystery guitar chord",
which I don't actually remember playing:-

http://www.andybutler.com/gifs/chord.jpg

...be warned, you should at least visit the page of Kris' quiz
before checking out that pic, otherwise the nerdy joke is lost.

http://www.krispenhartung.com/logicquiz/

andy butler