Re: OT Re: DISAGREEMENTS and THIS LIST was goo now Sercret Chord

> http://www.andybutler.com/gifs/chord.jpg

That is a tough one, Andy...fingers are so pliable and it's hard to tell
which frets they are pressing down. But if I had to guess:

First finger - 20th fret, 1st string
First finger - 20th fret, 2nd string
First finger - 19th fret
First finger - 18th fret
First finger - 18th fret
Thumb - 15th freet, 6th string (high E string)

My interpretation:

1, 4 (11), 6 (13), b9, 4 (11), 5

One interpreation of this, if we don't consider the first note an
inversion,
any implied intervals, and Andy's guitar is tuned standard, is that it is
add 13/b9/11. But that is really awkward.  I might consider the first note
the inverted 5th of the root (F), in which case it would be:  5, 1, 3, #5,
8, 9 or an F #5 add9.

On the other hand, perhaps the first finger is barring more of a vertical
pattern than we think, 20th fret from 1st string to 3rd, 19th fret on the
4th and 5th strings, and then 15th fret on the 6th string, in which case
that would be, still using the inversion:

5, 1, 4 (11), 6 (13), b9, 5  or F add 11/13/b9

Damn it, Andy, couldn't you have thrown a b7 or 7 interval in there?  It
would have made it a lot easier to interpret without all the adds. :)

Kris