Re: Randomness, was Re: Steppophonic

>sequencing

In terms of randomly generated music, I would actually add:
- Sample into RAM
- Automatically create +/-12 hafltone pitch-shifted samples
- Play generative music with a tool of your choice (i.e. Noatikl etc.)

Each sample would be played in variations (time & pitch). You could
trigger different sample-layers that would correlate to each other like
that.... And, btw, yes, I do know it is much easier to implement with midi
instruments... Samples are much more interesting, though ;-)

best regards
Buzap
--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a