RE: Presonus problem

> and all of the sudden the soundcard is not recognized

I had a similar problem under Vista - everything worked and then after a
while, no sound. Everything seemed to work, no error messages, but no
sound,
until I disconnected and reconnected the firewire cable. I tried several
things but nothing helped, and also, there was never a reply from Presonus.
I eventually sold it on eBay and got another interface (the small Edirol
UA-1EX which works fine). I think the Presonus hardware itself is ok but
there seem to be some problems with the Vista drivers.

-Michael