wanted: suggestion for loop post processor

Andy,

you do not specify which of the items 1-10 you mention are actually
hard requirements or if there are any other soft requirements, but...

Some people have suggested the FireworX: while the FireworX offers a
lot of great options (great flexibility in routing structure,
including the option to insert an external device into the signal
chain via the s/pdifs, lots of modulation options, including pitch
detection and a pattern sequencer, great digital lo-fi effects), I've
always found that it lacks processing power seriously, given its
richness in features. You typically max out at 3 to 4 processing
blocks (and some of them are only available once, e.g. only one filter
at a time), so this may limit you a lot if you want to process two
mono inputs separately.
The fact that it only has XLR connectors is not a showstopper but
somehow impractical. Btw, maximum delay time if I remember correctly
is something like 2.9 seconds (mono).
processing power. However it has a lot of flexibility which only a
tiny few (read: Eventide H8000 etc.) effects processors have to offer.
And the lo-fi/digital dirt effects are a welcome addition.

Now something for the "bizarre and unsuitable" reign: enter the Clavia
Nord Modular G2 Engine. 1HU in size, this device (which is basically
an extremely flexible virtual modular synth) doesn't have any
front-panel knobs or displays of any kind - so some kind of solution
for patch change is needed - and for effects editing, you actually
need a computer.
Why do I recommend it anyway? Lots of processing options! Tons of
flexibility! And you even get a free synthesizer!
I have been using the Nord MicroModular (the previous model's tiny
version in a small tabletop case) a lot - however that old one only
had minimum delay capability. A great thing! Highly recommended!
Claude Voit used to use one to pattern-sequence his EDPs.

         Rainer